Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/29/12

Dear Temple,
I hope this note finds you well and happy. Today I'm taking the family to an indie-craft festival. There's a lot of things for the kids to do and hopefully we'll find some unique Christmas presents. It should be a good day. The boys slept in a half hour later than normal - It was a beautiful thing. Your Aunt Crystal has to get up very early for work and the house is fully awake by the time she leaves. It's not her fault. The little ones are very light sleepers.
I didn't reach my goal of finishing the rough draft of my novel by my birthday. I'm going to try and get it done by the end of October. We'll see.
Monday is the Little ones court date. Hopefully we'll get some answers as to their future.
 - Got back from the festival an hour ago. The boys played outside. I threw around the football with Elijah and now the little ones are down for their afternoon nap. Elijah is angry that we're not letting him play his video game. He's getting a little too reliant on passive entertainment and you're Aunt Crystal and I are pretty quick to cut the cord on that when we notice it. He'll get over it.
Later we will clean the house and get ready for company. My sister Theresa and Her husband Jason are coming to visit us next weekend. It should be a great time.
Tonight were going to walk down to Frontier park for Octoberfest. We were there yesterday and it was fun. The kids liked the music. Your Aunt Crystal said your great-grandmom would know all the German words to the songs and would be singing as loudly as the band. She said your Grandpa would pretend to know all the words, but would sing just as loud. :)
I love you much and miss you always,
                             Uncle Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment